Our search is simplified and designed to help you easily find all colleges that offer the program you are looking for and at the same time giving detailed information about the college.
We have a list of colleges accredited by the six regional accreditation agencies in the USA. This is a complete directory, database or search engine to help you quickly find the college that meets your needs.
If your degree is to have any value and recognized by other colleges and employers, you must enroll in an accredited college. This website only lists Colleges that are accredited in the USA.
Popular Accredited Degree Programs Pages
Some Guides / Resources we have Explained
Making the best career choice is one of the best decisions you will make towards getting a well-paying and fulfilling career. Whether you are starting off or looking for opportunities to advance your career, you will need the necessary education qualifications that will make you competitive.
Choosing the right college is the best you can do to make your dreams come true and attain your goals.
Various pages within this website have all the information you need to help you chose the best College and the best career. Whether you would want to attend campus for your education or you would want to take your education online, we have all the information you need
- Attending Campus. What to consider when enrolling for campus education. What are the other important costs to consider in addition to tuition? What about availability of room and board and resident hall requirements and housing availability.
- Online College degrees. This website should help you with all the answers regarding online degree programs and provide you with details of colleges and universities that offer various accredited degree programs and an opportunity to request for more information from these online universities.
- Financial Aid. What are the financial Aid options to help me pay for College. Learn about Financial Aid sources and applications for financial aid.
- College accreditation. What you need to know about College accreditation and how to identify accredited colleges. This is a good guide about accreditation. Read it because you need to be sure about the reputation and recognition of the college of your choice.
- Affordable Colleges. Research has shown that a high number of students are looking for colleges with the lowest tuition rates or those that will guarantee best value for money. Get to know all this information in our colleges with lowest tuition rates page
- Most Popular Majors. Which are the most popular College Majors? What majors within my career are most of the students taking and why? Should that be a factor when choosing my major?
- Highest Earning Careers. What degree do you need to have to get into to that career that pay the highest. Which careers have the highest entry salaries and what level of degree do you need to attained the highest positions with your chosen career
- School Information and Statistics. What are some of the most important data that can help you determine the best College? Get important statistics such as graduation rates, acceptance rates, default rates etc
- Admission requirements. Get information about different admission requirements for each college, degrees program in a certain University and each degree level. Get to know about GPA test scores, deadlines, special requirements and tests required.
Growth and Recognition of Online Degree Programs
According to Sloan consortium, the last five years have seen tremendous growth in online education. According to results of annual research conducted by the consortium, the growth in student enrollment for online degree programs are higher than the growth rates in total higher education enrollment rates meaning that the growth is higher than that of campus-based enrollment.
According to results of annual research conducted by the consortium, the growth in student enrollment for online degree programs are higher than the growth rates in total higher education enrollment rates meaning that the growth is higher than that of campus-based enrollment.
This has been the case in the last several years.
The growth in popularity of online education in the past few years has been tremendous. There has been documented research to show that online accredited degrees have earned the confidence of employers, students and educational institutions.
Distance Education and Training Council found that employers felt that employees who took online classes performed better on the job as a result of taking online classes. This may be explained by the fact that these graduates are already used to working without necessarily having someone to look on their backs. They have been trained to work independently.
When compared the traditional on-campus classes, online programs were rated as equal to on-campus degrees by half of the employers where more than half of academic leaders rated the learning outcome of online degrees as equal of better than on-campus degrees.
Millions of students around the world continue to enroll annually to different online accredited degree programs. Your busy schedule should not stop you from achieving your goals. With all the flexibility that comes with online degrees, you can take your career to the next level.